Saturday, November 08, 2008
I cannot believe it, but it's finally come to an end. Oh how I will miss the people I love (and hate) at work. I will miss pondering over what to eat. I will miss getting excited about the boring shiznits at Eastpoint. I will miss slacking around. I will miss looking at shit, urine, complaining about the stink of the stench, looking at large intestines, prostetic chips, breasts, large intestines of patients, i will miss looking at bacteria and culturing them and freaking out that I've actually grown the flesh eating bacteria S. pyogenes and I will miss rolling my eyes at all the gatal abang-abang and pakcik-pakcik. Including the infamous abang midget and abang belah-nonok. (fatin says its due to his centre parting, makes it look like a pussy) 20 weeks: oh what a journey it has been.
Now I just have to pour over the internship report, the major project report, and all the paperwork that comes with it. =(
And what's with all the ED boys? Ed Westwick and now Edward Cullen from Twilight?
HOTNESSSSSSS! He didn't look this cute in Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire back then but now that he's a vampire, aku sukeeeee!
Robert Pattinson aku sayang kau!
Ok Fattah will so roll his eyes whenever I gush like this.
When I told him about Edward Cullen and how I wanna catch Twilight,
"Orang dia bagus ke movie dia bagus? jangan macam2"
=P
And speaking of which! Has anyone been to Tekka market recently? The food area?
Cos few months back, maybe around july or august, my mum and aunt went there to eat thosai or something, and they got a shock of their lives when they saw Fattah there, at the stall as a worker, but it took them a few more looks to realize that it was someone who looked LIKE him, but wasn't him.
Then recently during the jalan raya with his friends, the girls called him the Serangoon boy. And I realized that they too, saw someone who looks just like him at Tekka market.
Everyone who knows Fattah and has seen this guy, mistook that thosai seller for Fattah and I'm like ROFLMAO. They all said he's abit taller though, but face wise, hair wise, everything looks the same. Hahaha.
I gotta see this fella! But when I did get my ass to that place on Tuesday, I didn't spot anybody. How sad. Maybe I can find this thosai seller on Facebook or Friendster?
Labels: quickie
X O X O; 5:58 pm